The Application Process
APPLICATION WINDOW FOR COHORT 10 OPENS ON JUNE 1, 2022. To submit your application, make sure to have a google account. Click on this link: Cohort 10 Application
To review the application process for future cohorts, please review the step-by-step process below:
- Application Window Opens: You will be asked to input your basic information, formulate some writing samples in the form of short answer questions, and upload the following documents in PDF or Word format:
- A Self-Introduction page. This should be a PDF or Word document that contains a paragraph or two that allows us to get to know you better. Consider that your audience may be CCAP administration, your fellow cohort members, and/or potential employers.
- Your unofficial transcripts of all college coursework (or High School transcripts if recently graduated).
- A letter of recommendation from a current or former instructor/employer.
- CompTIA transcripts of any industry certifications (A+ certification is required). Learn how to create your CompTIA transcript link here.
- A current resume.
- Information Session #1 (Via Zoom):
- June 15, 2022 RSVP here
- Information Session #2: (Via Zoom):
- June 27, 2022 (The meeting is cancelled. We apologize for the inconvenience.)
- Information Session #3: (Via Zoom):
- July 12, 2022 RSVP here
- Application Window Closes: August 12, 2022 at 11:59PM
- In-person or Zoom interviews: Dates TBD. If you pass the initial application screening, you will be asked to come to Coastline’s Garden Grove Campus for an interview.
- Decisions made approximately 3 weeks prior to start of coursework.
- Classes Start: Orientation (via Zoom until further notice) will be required of all accepted students. Class starts on August 29, 2022.