The Application Process
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR COHORT 9.
To open the application form, please click on this link: CCAP Cohort 9 Application
To review the application process for future cohorts, please review the step-by-step process below:
- Application Window Opens: You will be asked to to input your basic information, formulate some writing samples in the form of short answer questions, and upload the following documents in PDF or Word format:
- A Self-Introduction page. This should be a PDF or Word document that contains a paragraph or two that allows us to get to know you better. Consider that your audience may be CCAP administration, your fellow cohort members, and/or potential employers.
- Your unofficial transcripts of all college coursework (or High School transcripts if recently graduated).
- A letter of recommendation from a current or former instructor/employer.
- CompTIA transcripts of any industry certifications (A+ certification is required). Learn how to create your CompTIA transcript link here.
- A current resume.
- Information Session #1 (Via Zoom):
- September 13, 2021 RSVP here
- Information Session #2: (Via Zoom):
- September 21, 2021 RSVP here
- Information Session #3: (Via Zoom):
- October 6, 2021 RSVP here
- Information Session #4: (Via Zoom):
- October 20, 2021 RSVP here
- Application Window Closes: October 31, 2021
- In-person or Zoom interviews: Dates TBD. If you pass the initial application screening, you will be asked to come to Coastline’s Garden Grove Campus for an interview.
- Decisions made approximately 3 weeks prior to start of coursework.
- Classes Start: Orientation (via Zoom until further notice) will be required of all accepted students. Class starts on January 31, 2022.