The Application Process
APPLICATION WINDOW FOR COHORT 10 IS CLOSED.
Estimated opening of application will be around May 2023.
To review the application process for future cohorts, please review the step-by-step process below:
- Application Window Opens: You will be asked to input your basic information, formulate some writing samples in the form of short answer questions, and upload the following documents in PDF or Word format:
- A Self-Introduction page. This should be a PDF or Word document that contains a paragraph or two that allows us to get to know you better. Consider that your audience may be CCAP administration, your fellow cohort members, and/or potential employers.
- Your unofficial transcripts of all college coursework (or High School transcripts if recently graduated).
- A letter of recommendation from a current or former instructor/employer.
- CompTIA transcripts of any industry certifications (A+ certification is required). Learn how to create your CompTIA transcript link here.
- A current resume.
- Information Session #1 (Via Zoom):
- Information Session #2: (Via Zoom):
- Information Session #3: (Via Zoom):
- Application Window is closed.
- In-person or Zoom interviews: Dates TBD. If you pass the initial application screening, you will be asked to come to Coastline’s Garden Grove Campus for an interview.
- Decisions made approximately 3 weeks prior to start of coursework.
- Classes Start: Orientation (via Zoom until further notice) will be required of all accepted students. Class starts on August 29, 2022.